1. All sessions will last 45 minutes/60 minutes unless otherwise stated and will start and finish on time. The personal trainer/fitness instructor may not be able to provide the full duration of the session if clients are late. Neither will the outstanding time be added to another session.
2. Personal training sessions – never cancelled, only rescheduled. If the situation arises where an appointment cannot be made then a minimum of two alternative appointments will be offered. If the client cannot make these then the appointment has to be rescheduled within 2 weeks or the session with be lost. 3 hours notice is required before rescheduling otherwise the session maybe lost.
3. The results of any training programme or fitness class are not guaranteed and progress depends on effort and cooperation in and outside of the sessions.
4. Clients may experience shortness of breath, sweating, muscle soreness and tiredness as a result of the physical activity prescribed in the training programme or class.
5. All new clients will complete a Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PARQ) and answers to the questions should be true and accurate to the best of the clients knowledge. It is the clients responsibility to inform personal trainer/fitness instructor of the conditions or changes in health, now and on-going, which might affect ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
6. Whilst all due care and attention is taken to provide a safe exercise programme for all clients those with pre-existing medical conditions or historic injuries take part at their own risk.
7. There are inherent risks in participating in a programme of strenuous exercise. If clients claim to sustain an injury while participating in the fitness programme, they acknowledge that personal trainer/fitness instructor is not responsible, except where the injury was caused by gross negligence or an intentional act of personal trainer/fitness instructor.
8. There will be no full or partial refunds on e-gift vouchers once purchased. Vouchers for class passes and single PT sessions expire 3 months after purchase, 6 months for Bootcamp vouchers.
9. There will be no full or partial refunds for Bootcamps, Special Offers or discounted Personal Training sessions once purchased.
10. In the unlikely event that personal trainer/fitness instructor is unable to continue a clients training they will receive a refund of all outstanding sessions.